Last updated on May 9th, 2019 at 02:10 am
Web browsers are simply the most used software because web browsers and browser extensions can do a lot of things if you have armored your browser with all the proper tools.
As social media strategists, we will have to go through complicated social media marketing plans. Some things should do over and over again. Clicking the same buttons a thousand times a day. For me, It is annoying and boring.
I know Google Chrome Web Browser is the world most famous. It is developer friendly and has a web store with thousands of extensions but, I prefer Apple’s Safari Browser.
Even if it is not the fastest and the best browser in the world, it has good qualities like, flat and simple. Apple Safari also has an Extensions Gallery but, with an insufficient number of extensions.
So, it is time to teach your browser a few tricks, save your time and increase productivity.
Here are 5 of my favorite Safari Browser Extensions (all available on Safari Extension Gallery) worth trying if you are a social media marketer.
Most of these have both free and paid versions. Try free versions for now.
When you have installed these powerful tools for the first time, don’t worry, you already know how to use them because these are that much simple and user-friendly.
If you have any question regards to these browser extensions, don’t hesitate to ask.
My Other Top 10 Safari Browser Extensions
I also use all these extensions on my browsers. TubeBuddy and Hootlet are not available in Apple’s Extensions Gallery but, you can find those by clicking on the links.
- LastPass – Complete password management tool (free)
- 1Password – Password management tool (required 1Password Mac app)
- Evernote Web Clipper – Clip a web page and save it
- Hootlet – Share content to social networks from anywhere (Like Buffer and SocialPilot)
- PinIt – Share directly to Pinterest
- Shortly – A handy URL shortener (goo.gl, bit.ly, or TinyURL)
- TubeBuddy – YouTube channel management and optimization toolkit
- Todoist Quick Add – To-do list task manager
- RocketBolt – See if specific people are opening your emails
- Translate – Quickly translate pages between a wide range of languages
Are you using these browser extensions or any other useful tools? Have you seen any hidden features of these?
There are so many amazing tools out there. Which ones are your favorite? Please let us know in the comment section below.