If this page has so many bullet points, don’t worry. The guidelines are straightforward. We just wanted to let you know every tiny thing related to guest posting on Daglega. So, please read carefully before you contact us.
Are you a blogger or an aspiring writer? This opportunity is for you. Now you can write a guest post for Daglega.
Yes, we are not a huge brand or a blog, but the quality is our #1 determining factor for all guest posts, and your article must be unique, clear, and attractive.
After publishing, we will share your guest post with our 150k+ social media followers to get maximum exposure.
If you are still interested in writing a guest post, continue reading.
Read this first
- We do not publish sponsored posts that aren’t written by us.
- Please check other content here on Daglega to ensure your article’s writing style fits our tone.
- Make sure we haven’t already covered your topic before.
- You are not permitted to republish your guest post published by Daglega on any other site, including your own website (we retain the copyright of every post published on Daglega). If we find that it has been republished, it will remove from this blog, and you won’t get another chance here on Daglega.
- Daglega will not publish any guest posts for promotional purposes (landing pages/commercial articles), link-building purposes, offensive articles, critical of other brands, etc.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest post before and after publishing it on Daglega.
- Guest posts can be rejected or deleted for any reason.
Consider these niches
Guest posts should be 100% relevant to the Daglega audience. We publish guest posts on the following subjects. If you have an inspiring personal story, we’d love to publish it.
- Social Media / Social Media Marketing: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- Freelancing: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- SEO: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- Blogging / Content Marketing: tips, tools, and resources.
- How-to guides.
- Interviews (successful bloggers/freelancers/SEO experts/social media experts).
Do you have any other ideas? Don’t wait. Send it for consideration.
Guest post guidelines
Our rules are pretty straightforward, but you must respect them.
- Make sure your post is 100% original.
- Your guest post length must be at least 1500 words. We don’t believe you could give our readers sufficient information with short posts.
- Your guest post should be edited for grammar and spelling before submitting it. Posts with numerous errors will be rejected.
- We prefer short paragraphs and short sentences (we should not write hard-to-read long sentences).
- Organize your guest post with proper headings and sub-headings (H2 and H3) within the content. Use the focus keyword at least once in the subheadings.
- Your article must be SEO-optimized.
- Your guest post should be written around a competitive keyword/phrase (we prefer long tail, medium competitive keywords), but keyword stuffing is bad. So, make sure your focus keyword density should not more than 1%.
- The focus keyword must be available in the first paragraph of the article.
- We use advanced, paid plagiarism checker software to check your guest post. That is the first thing we do when we’ve got your article. Because we only need genuine and ethical writers.
- You can add only one link to your website/blog (do-follow backlink), which should not be in the first paragraph. We’re also happy to link to one of your social media profiles.
- Include links to other reputable sources if necessary (max 5 links).
- Make sure to link to at least 2 articles on the Daglega blog.
- No affiliate links are allowed in your article.
- We reserve the right to include rel=”nofollow” in any links within the guest post (No follow links discourage search engines from “following” and counting the backlink).
- You can include images, screenshots, infographics, graphs, etc., in the body of the content (Pixabay.com and Unsplash.com offer free images if you want).
- All images/screenshots must be at least 730 pixels wide. They may be larger, but not smaller than this.
- You must attribute credit to any images and quotes used in your content.
Send us your best pitches
Use only the following form to submit a request to write a guest post for Daglega. Requests that come through any other channel will be turned down.
Have some interesting ideas to write about? Great! We want to hear it. Use the form below and send us at least 3 topics. We will look at them and get back to you ASAP and let you know what’s next.
Don’t forget to mention,
- Your blog/website.
- A few of your previously published posts. If you haven’t had a chance to publish yet, no problem, but you have to mention that clearly in the request.
- Your personal social media profiles.
Submit your guest post
- Send us your piece as a Google doc. or attachment to an email (Microsoft Word Doc or Apple Pages Doc).
- Attach relevant images for the post (High Res).
- If we have accepted your article, we’ll let you know the exact date we will publish it on Daglega. Most probably, guest posts are published within 1-2 weeks from the officially accepted date.
A short bio
Please give our readers a little bio (no more than 35 words) with some context about who you are. Do not include links in the bio.
And we need a small photo of the author (150 x 150 px).
Be a good guest
- Please be sure to follow Daglega on social media and like/share some of our content.
- Link back to the guest post in your own blog.
- Promote (at least) your article on your social media.
- Stick around and respond to the comments.
Here are a few sample articles to get an idea of how to write for Daglega.