Write Us a Guest Post
Are you a blogger, or an aspiring writer? This opportunity is for you. Now you can write a guest post for Daglega and link back to your own website.
After publishing, we will share your guest post with our 150k+ social media followers, and you’ll get more exposure.
Isn’t that enough? Because you know that we can’t afford to pay for your piece. Really sorry about that.
We do not publish sponsored posts that aren’t written by us (You guys know the difference between a guest post and sponsored post right?).
Read This First
- Please check other content here on Daglega to make sure writing style of your guest post fits our tone.
- Make sure we haven’t already covered your topic before.
- You are not permitted to republish your guest post published by Daglega on any other site including your own website.
- Daglega will not publish any guest post written for a promotional purpose (landing pages/commercial articles), link building purposes, offensive articles, critical of other brands, etc.
- After your guest post published, we’ll ask you to respond to the comments on Daglega using your Guest Author profile.
- We reserve the rights to edit your post before and after publication.
Write Your Guest Post on the Following Subjects
- Social Media / Social Media Marketing: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- Freelancing: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- SEO: guides, tips, tools, and resources.
- Blogging / Content Marketing: tips, tools, and resources.
- How-To guides.
Do you have any other idea? Don’t wait. Send it for consideration.
Guest Post Guidelines
Our rules are simple but, you have to respect. Quality of the content is key here. Craft an in-depth and well-researched content.
- Your guest post must be at least 1500 words. Please aim for 1800 words. We don’t believe that you could give sufficient information for our readers with short posts.
- We prefer short paragraphs.
- Organize your guest post with Proper Headings (H2) and Sub-Headings (H3).
- Your guest post should be built around a competitive keyword/phrase.
- Make sure your post is 100% original, and must not have been published anywhere else including your own website.
- We are using advanced, paid plagiarism checker software to check your guest post. That is the first thing we do when we’ve got your article. Because we only need bloggers who care about ethics.
- You can add only one link to promote your website. We’re also happy to link to one of your social media profiles.
- Include links to other reputable sources if necessary (Max 5 links).
- Make sure to link to at least 2 articles on Daglega blog.
- No affiliate links are allowed in your article.
- You can include images, screenshots, infographics, graphs, etc. in the body of content.
- All images/screenshots must be 870 pixels wide. They may be larger, but not smaller, than this size.
- You must attribute credit to any images and quotes used in your content.
Submit Your Guest Post
- Save your completed draft in Microsoft Word Doc or Apple Pages Doc.
- Attach relevant images for the post (High Res).
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have accepted your guest post, we’ll let you know the exact date that we publish it on Daglega.
A Short Bio About Yourself
Give our readers a little bio (no more than 35 words) with some context about who you are. Do not include links in the bio. Your website link/social media will be mentioned at the end of the post.
See this guest post, and you’ll understand – How to Use Social Media to Make Money: 5 Easy Ways
Guest Author Profile
If you could give us a Gravatar-enabled email address, that would be great, or you can edit your own profile on Daglega.
Send Us Your Best Pitches
Have an idea? Great! I wanna hear it. Use the form below and pitch us your best idea.
Don’t forget to include,
- Your name
- Your website
- Links to 2-3 of your previously published posts. If you haven’t had a chance to publish yet, no problem at all. Newbies are also welcome.
- Proposed keywords
Thank you very much!